The 2018 Summit, which was internally focused, took place in an environment where inspiration and education go hand-in-hand. Open to PACE staff, board members, sponsors and funders, this year's event included strategic work groups to deepen the level of conversation and action.
pace center for girls
PACE Center for Girls began in 1985 with a mission of providing girls and young women an opportunity for a better future through education, counseling, training and advocacy. Since inception PACE has served more than 40,000 girls, believing each one deserves an opportunity to find her voice, achieve her potential and celebrate a life defined by responsibility, dignity, serenity and grace.
What to expect
- High-energy, enthusiastic attendees who all want the best for girls
- Powerful stories of leadership told by and about brilliant and bold girls
- Inspiring keynote conversations with high-profile individuals and national leaders
- Educational opportunities for program staff, educators, board members, advocates and more
- Opportunities to network with colleagues from around the country
- Celebrations of girl-leadership and impact