The 2017 All About Girls Summit brought together more than 700 extraordinary leaders from across the country for three days of education, inspiration and collaboration to continue the work of elevating the voices of girls.
With an agenda of nationally renowned speakers, 20 breakout sessions and endless opportunities for networking; attendees were educated, inspired and equipped with a renewed passion for helping girls thrive.
From C-Suite executives to community and civic groups, the summit brought together the hearts and minds of everyone along the spectrum of ensuring girls succeed. Keynote conversations featured such notables as Award-Winning Journalist, Soledad O'Brien, World Class Athlete and TV Host Laila Ali and Miss America 2004, Ericka Dunlap.
The 2018 Summit, which is internally focused, will take place in an environment where inspiration and education go hand-in-hand. Open to PACE staff, board members, sponsors and funders, this year's event will include strategic work groups to deepen the level of conversation and action that emerges from the conference.
pace center for girls
PACE Center for Girls began in 1985 with a mission of providing girls and young women an opportunity for a better future through education, counseling, training and advocacy. Since inception PACE has served more than 40,000 girls, believing each one deserves an opportunity to find her voice, achieve her potential and celebrate a life defined by responsibility, dignity, serenity and grace.
What to expect
- High-energy, enthusiastic attendees who all want the best for girls
- Powerful stories of leadership told by and about brilliant and bold girls
- Inspiring keynote conversations with high-profile individuals and national leaders
- Educational opportunities for program staff, educators, board members, advocates and more
- Opportunities to network with colleagues from around the country
- Celebrations of girl-leadership and impact