The 2018 Summit took place in an environment where inspiration and education go hand-in-hand. PACE teammates, board members, sponsors, and donors, formed strategic work groups to deepen the level of conversation and action.
What to expect
- High-energy, enthusiastic attendees who all
want the best for girls
- Powerful stories of resiliency & perseverance
told by and about brilliant and bold girls
- Inspiring keynote conversations with high-profile individuals and national leaders
- Educational opportunities for program staff,
educators, board members, and advocates
- Opportunities to network with colleagues from
around the country
- Celebrations of impact and girl-leadership
ABOUT pace center for girls
PACE Center for Girls began in 1985 with a mission of providing girls and young women an opportunity for a better future through education, counseling, training and advocacy. Since inception, PACE has served more than 40,000 girls, believing each one deserves an opportunity to find her voice, achieve her potential, and celebrate a life defined by responsibility, dignity, serenity, and grace.