In January, PACE Center for Girls launched a national movement focused on what it takes to serve the 21st century girl. With more than 650 attendees in an environment where connection and collaboration reigned, the summit brought together leaders from across the country to discuss what it takes to ensure girls succeed.
The All About Girls Summit became the first-of-its kind platform, bringing together the heart and minds of everyone along the spectrum of serving girls.
Despite the success of the inaugural summit, it is clear there is much work to be done to create a society that believes in the power and potential of girls in all areas. Although girls represent more than 50% of the earth’s population, philanthropic investment in their needs has remained below 10% for the past 10 years.
Here’s what you can expect at the 2017 All About Girls Summit:
1. High-energy, enthusiastic attendees who all want the best for girls
2. Powerful stories of leadership told by and about brilliant and bold girls
3. Inspiring keynote conversations with high-profile celebrities and national leaders
4. Educational opportunities for program staff, educators, board members, advocates and more
5. Opportunities to network with colleagues from around the country
6. Celebrations of girl-leadership and impact
Ready to join the national movement for girls? Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates about the summit! Registration opens November 1.